NABR is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
Through surveys, website visits, phone calls, or other interactions, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information of you and your business including email address.
- Demographic information about your collision center such as training, tools, equipment, facilities information, and certifications.
- Website usage activity such as logins and other actions.
- Internet protocol (IP) address.
What we do with the information we gather
We use the information to understand your needs and provide you with better services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and auditing.
- Product development and enhancements to services.
- Sending promotional email about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find useful.
- Contacting you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Customize the website according to your interests.
- We do not sell or rent any of your information, such as email lists, to outside parties.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps us analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies also may enable web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting or applicable to your business.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please Contact Us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Customers or visitors can choose to remove information about themselves from the VRS database. Please understand that once this step is taken, NABR cannot recover the data. To remove your information from the VRS database, please Contact Us and request removal.